D.O.B: May 30, 1990
Name: Im YoonA
KPOP Group: Girls' Generation (AKA SNSD)
I know I already have 2 other SNSD members on my blog but, I can't help but blog about SNSD again. SNSD YoonA is basically the "visual" of SNSD. Her cute innocent look got her into alot of commercial and program deals. I can't blame anyone for falling in lover with her smile C:
If you want to see any of videos of her group performing, Search up SNSD, One of their video "GEE" has reached over 62,000,000 view :o.
Link to video GEE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
Link to video GEE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

That smile o.o
ReplyDeleteSounds good.
She looks amazing. I have a thing for slender fingers. She looks good
ReplyDeleteShe has a new fan
ReplyDeleteNot too much into the song this time but the video was pretty cool.
ReplyDeletehot as usual
ReplyDeleteI like how she stands with there arms like that, but I can't help but chuckle a little when I read the word Yoona.
ReplyDelete62million ? thats a decents amout of views jeez
ReplyDeleteNice post, glad you started to include video links as well :)
ReplyDeleteShe's cute :)
ReplyDeleteI can see why she's the star visual of the group.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of this but now I'm hooked :)
ReplyDeletefollowing your blog