Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kick off to my new Blog!

Photobucket

I would first like to introduce myself by telling you guys about my interest which is K-POP. In my blog, you will get to see different K-POP groups and the latest news in K-POP. 

8 comments:

  1. Pop isnt really my thing, but i guess hearing sweet asian singing isnt actually that bad :P.
    If there were a thing like k-rock, may i suggest you to make an article about that?
    (or even better k-metal!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate k-pop, girlfriend loves k-rock, so i identify myself here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you guys can just drop in to look at pretty asian girls or guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Looking forward to more! My Japanese class did a skit about "Gee". That's when I got into K-POP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I like kpop too, what's your favorite group?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know no k-pop groups except Girls Generation, this will be interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks good, I am following in honor of my Korean friend Byung!

    ReplyDelete